16. 1. I am in love with love
2. I am super stubborn
3. I can’t help but look at things realistically
4. I would love to be a manicurist, but it’s not an option
5. I am a ‘get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich’ kind of girl
6. I love doing other peoples laundry and cleaning for them xD
7. When I have to do something dirty like loading the dishwasher or yard work, i only use one hand so the other doesn’t get all dirty
8. I tend to overthink things, a LOT
9. I like arguing
10. I’m pretty confidant I could get away with murder, thanks to the show Bones. However, I do not have the guts to kill someone.
17. Already answered.
18. In no particular order
1. The Decemberists
2. Hall & Oates
3. Iron & Wine
4. Automatic Loveletter
5. David Lanz
6. Frank Sinatra
7. Michael Buble
8. Hans Zimmer
10. something random like Ke$ha (dont kill me) or A single song from someone and not an entire band
In no particular order, except number one is my number one xD
1. Mean Girls
2. Fantastic Mr. Fox
3. Princess Diaries
4. Lord of the Rings (all)
6. Harry Potters
7. Pirates of the Caribbean
8. MIYAZAKI MOVIES <3
10. Batman movies
OKay so I’m not sure if there honestly are my favorites, but they are what came to mind first, so that must mean something
1. IN A HOSPITAL. I am not sure were. Somewhere in Miami? // COVINGTON. Although I wish I didn’t. // I’d like to either live in the city, but not the super crowded part, or some elaborate house in the woods with lots of yard and adventure space.
2. People usually think I’m older then you, so I guess…uhm..20ish i guess. Which is about my age o_o
13. People interrupting me.
When they interrupt and start with ‘But no-’ or ‘No, but’
When my nail polish isn’t perfect
When my hair is weird or not perfect
When my nail has a little chip in it that catches on things
uhm thats all I can think of right now xD
But there’s probably a lot more
3. I WANT TO BE A HOUSEWIFE. I know some people think that’s silly, but there’s no way I’m working when I have babies to take care of, and getting a job and then quitting to take care of kids is just tacky so I’m going to skip a step.
6. My nose. And my butt. And my eyebrows. There’s a three-way tie between all of them. My nose because i think it’s shaped funny and too big. LIKE A PIG NOSE. My butt because it’s too large, but apparently people like that. And my eyebrows because they are too dark and giant.
7. Hmmm. KITTEN HUNTINGS. The other day I went into the barn where we used to look for them, and I found myself planning chasing strategies and places to look for them and how to catch them once we found them. And just the memory of going into the barn and hearing the tiny little ‘mew mews’ coming from some unknown location is fantastic.
15. Okay so I can’t help but to think realistically here. So. Phone. Money. Job. Shelter. Some person to help me do stuff and because things are easier with two people. HOWEVER. Thinking materialistically, then it’d be….phone…internet, money, clothes, nail polish.
I wouldn’t die without those things, but I would be a very bored, and naked girl.